Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- Spring planting garlic will ship between March 1st – April 3rd
- Fall garlic will ship between September 1st and October 31st
- If you ordered products only, we ship those on Monday & Wednesday.
- If you ordered products with garlic, they will ship bundled with the garlic when it is available at the dates above. If you would like your products shipped immediately, you will need to place two separate orders. Please contact us to cancel the combined order firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you order an item that states it is a PREORDER this will ship out the following Fall.
- If you order an item that states it is a PREORDER with another item that does not state a preorder, they will ship bundled when the PREORDER item becomes available (ie: a garlic variety that is PREORDER 2024 ordered with another variety that is currently available, will ship out according to the FALL GARLIC schedule in 2024.)
WHAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY GARLIC ORDER?
- Please keep in mind that while every order is personally processed and packaged, we do not peel the garlic bulbs entirely. We do however inspect each bulb to ensure it is firm and determine the quality of each the best we can prior to shipping. We cannot guarantee the quality of your garlic if you plan to store it for months prior to planning. Each shipment contains information for growing, storing, and harvesting. Please follow these instructions if you intend to receive your garlic well in advance. Our recommendation for planting is going to be mid-October so please plan your garlic orders accordingly. If you receive your package and have concerns, please reach out via e-mail email@example.com and include photos of the package contents, as well as your order number. From there, our customer service team will do their best to ensure a happy outcome.
WHAT IF I GET LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT?