Organic German Red Seed Garlic – Preorder for Fall Planting
German Red is a full bodied strong, spicy and robust Rocambole that produces large satiny white and purple heads. Brought to this country by early German immigrant, it has 7 to 9 easily peeled cloves that set the standard for true garlic flavor. It grows particularly well in colder climates. It is great for salsa.
Maximum 10 pounds per order.
When will it ship?
- Fall garlic ordered in January-March, ships September 1 – 7
- Fall garlic ordered in April-May, ships in September 7 – 14
- Fall garlic ordered in June-July, ships September 14 – 21
- Fall garlic ordered in August, ships September 21 – October 1
- Fall garlic ordered in Sept, ships October 1 – 14
- Sort by Default Order