Spanish Roja Garlic Seed – Preorder for Fall Planting
Brought to the U.S. before 1900. Good enough to eat raw! Stars with some heat but it fades to a pleasant aftertaste. When roasted it is mild and sweet with little aroma and perfect texture. This has become a favorite for garlic connoisseurs and chiefs. Medium sized bulbs but the plants can produce huge bulbs when cultivated in the garden. Bulbs contain 5 to 6 large easy to peel cloves. Sores 4 to 6 months. This variety is naturally smaller than other varieties.
When will it ship?
- Fall garlic ordered in January-March, ships September 1 – 7
- Fall garlic ordered in April-May, ships in September 7 – 14
- Fall garlic ordered in June-July, ships September 14 – 21
- Fall garlic ordered in August, ships September 21 – October 1
- Fall garlic ordered in Sept, ships October 1 – 14
- Sort by Default Order